Cynergy Bank has been awarded certification to the international standard for information security, ISO 27001. Certification means that Cynergy Bank:
- Demonstrates its commitment to keeping customer data safe
- Has met the demands of the International Organisation for Standardisation, and in doing so, means that it will continually be recognised as a global leader in security, and resilience
- Can demonstrate its active compliance with the requirements of its regulators
This is just one of a number of initiatives that Cynergy Bank has implemented, to ensure our customers can be confident, when banking online. Other initiatives include:
- Providing customers with the award-winning IBM Security Trusteer Rapport software FREE of charge. This software enhances the safety of Online Banking.
- Providing a Digipass, to make secure payments via Online Banking.
- A FREE Text Message Service, which provide a range of standard and customisable alerts.
Our certification was supported and confirmed by the British Standards Institution (BSI). BSI provides assessment, and certification, to a number of management system standards, in over 150 countries worldwide.
For more information on British Standards Institution visit www.bsi-global.com