Cynergy Bank's Online Banking offers an easy, free and convenient way to stay in control of your finances, where and when it suits you and your business.
How to apply
Print an application form for business customers or contact Customer Service if you have any questions or require any assistance. If you already use Online Banking but would like to change your access levels, please print and return an access level change request.
Once you have applied for Online Banking, you will receive a User ID and passcode. You will also be asked to download our new ‘Cynergy Bank Authenticator’ app to your smartphone or tablet which will be used to verify it’s you when you login to Online Banking, make payments and certain other requests via Online Banking. If you don’t have a smartphone or tablet you will need the new, upgraded version of our Digipass®. It’s a small device, about the size of a large matchbox, that you can use instead of our app to verify it’s you when using Online Banking. You can order one from our Customer Service team.
The service allows you to:
- View your account details and balances
- Monitor your account transactions
- Access your bank statements in Adobe Reader® and download or print copies
- Export your transaction history into a range of formats e.g. Excel, PDF
- Check if your paid cheques have cleared
- Request stops to be placed on unpresented cheques
- Transfer money:
- instantly between your own Cynergy Bank accounts
- to other Cynergy Bank customers
- to other banks in the UK and abroad by SWIFT
- Pay bills and make payments to other UK bank accounts via Faster Payments
- Make salary payments to your employees
- Choose from various access levels
- Apply dual control to online transfers and payments
- Select daily SWIFT payment limits for each account
- manage your standing orders and Direct Debits
- Request a new overdraft
- Request a temporary overdraft
- Order cheque books and paying-in books
- Choose display names for your accounts online
- Send and receive secure messages to and from Cynergy Bank
- View savings products
- Request to receive text alerts about your accounts
Find out more about how you are protected and steps you should take to ensure you are banking online securely.
Digipass® is a registered trademark of OneSpan Solutions Limited, who retain ownership of the mark and reserve all their intellectual property rights.