We are currently working with a limited number of intermediaries. If you are already on our panel please log in to submit an application.
If you are an FCA authorised intermediary and would like to join our panel of intermediaries please register your interest by getting in touch with our Mortgage intermediaries support team.
Benefits of working with us
- A soft footprint credit search will be completed at Decision in Principle (DIP).
- Each case is considered on its individual merits and discussed directly with you.
- We will consider lending beyond the age of 70 or the customer’s intended retirement age where it is evident the applicant has the ability to repay the borrowing requested for the full term.
- Joint mortgage sole proprietor available.
- Flexible approach to how we can assess income.
- We can consider applications where the applicant has been self-employed for less than two years.
- Contractor income calculated as a daily rate over 46 weeks or the gross value where agreed as fixed contract value.
- Self-employed affordability assessed on latest year figures.
- We do not credit score (only a credit search is undertaken).
- We will consider 100% of bonus with a two year track history.
- Online intermediary portal with document upload facility.
- Direct access to our underwriters on every case submitted.
- Dedicated and experienced Mortgage Support team available Monday to Friday.
What you can expect from us
- Bespoke underwriting, allowing the Bank to discuss cases directly with you.
- Products designed to meet your customers’ needs.
- Clear information on the cost of borrowing, fees and charges and our terms and conditions.
- A robust assessment of the applicants’ ability to make regular payments and to repay the loan, based on current circumstances and allowing for any known or foreseeable changes.
- We use credit bureau information for all new lending to ensure a fair and consistent approach to decision making, underpinned by an underwriter assessment.
- Reasonable notice of interest rate and payment changes affecting applicants.
- Under strict controls we may share data with other lenders to improve the quality of our decisions, reduce the risk of customers becoming over-committed and prevent financial crime.
- Personal information is treated confidentially and in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
- Considerate treatment in the event of financial difficulties or arrears.