Transfers into your new Cash ISA
You can transfer in Cash ISA’s from other providers who are signed up to the BACS electronic transfer service. Please check below that your existing provider is on the list below before you submit your application.
What providers can I transfer my ISA from?
You can transfer your existing cash ISA with another provider that subscribes to the Bacs Cash ISA Transfer Service into a Cynergy Bank Cash ISA. The providers subscribed to the service:
- OneFamily (including Post Office ISAs and AA online ISAs)
- Abundance Investment Ltd
- Adam & Co Investment Management Ltd
- Aldermore plc
- Bath Investment Building Society
- Bank of Scotland
- Barclays Bank plc
- Birmingham Midshires plc
- Brent Shrine Credit Union Ltd (My Community Bank)
- Charter Court Financial Services
- Chelsea Building Society
- Cheltenham & Gloucester
- Chorley & District Building Society
- Close Brothers Limited
- Clydesdale Bank
- Co-operative Bank plc (and trading as Smile)
- Coutts & Co
- Coventry Building Society
- Cumberland Building Society
- Danske Bank (Northern Bank Limited)
- Darlington Building Society
- FCE Bank plc - Ford Money
- First Direct
- First Trust Bank
- Furness Building Society
- Gatehouse Bank PLC
- Halifax plc
- Hampshire Trust Bank (452789)
- Hargreaves Lansdown Asset Ltd
- HL Savings
- HSBC Bank plc
- HSBC Bank plc - Global Investment Centre (GIC)
- HSBC Bank plc - InvestDirect and First Direct Sharedealing ISAs
- HSBC Private Bank (UK) Ltd
- HSBC Trust Co (UK) Ltd - Corporate
- HSBC Trust Co (UK) Ltd - Private Clients
- HSBC Trust Co (UK) Ltd - Retail
- Intelligent Finance
- Leeds Building Society
- Lloyds Bank plc
- M&S Bank
- Market Harborough Building Society
- National Westminster Bank plc
- Nationwide Building Society
- Newcastle Building Society
- Nottingham Building Society
- OakNorth Bank plc
- Paragon Bank Limited
- Post Office / One Family
- Progressive Building Society
- Royal Bank of Scotland plc
- Sainsbury's Bank
- Santander UK Plc
- Scottish Widows Bank plc
- Secure Trust Bank plc
- Shawbrook Bank
- Skipton Building Society
- St James Place Bank
- St James's Place Investment Administration
- Standard Life Savings Ltd
- State Bank of India
- Swansea Building Society
- Tesco Personal Finance plc
- TSB Bank PLC
- Ulster Bank Ltd
- United National Bank Limited
- United Trust Bank Ltd
- Virgin Money plc (formerly Northern Rock plc)
- West Bromwich BS (WeBSave)
- West Bromwich Building Society
- Yorkshire Bank
- Yorkshire Building Society
My current ISA provider is not on your ISA application transfer drop down list?
We are only able to accept Cash ISA transfers into our Cash ISA from ISA providers that subscribe to the BACS electronic cash ISA transfer service. If your current ISA provider is not on the drop-down list, they do not subscribe to this service. This is to ensure our ISA transfers can be managed and transferred into your new account as quickly as possible for you.
Can I transfer in my existing Stocks and Shares ISA into an Online ISA?
We are only able to accept cash ISA transfers in and therefore we are unfortunately not able to accept stocks and shares ISA's.
Can I transfer in more than one existing ISA?
Yes, you can transfer all your existing Cash ISAs into your Cynergy Bank Cash ISA, as long as the existing provider is subscribed to the Bacs Cash ISA Transfer Service (please see ‘What providers can I transfer my ISA from?’ for more information).
How long should my transfer in take?
We will work with your existing provider to transfer your existing ISA savings to Cynergy Bank’s Cash ISA. The process should be completed within 15 working days of receipt of your application or sooner.
When do I start earning interest when transferring from another provider?
We will calculate your interest from the transfer date.