Supporting customers affected by COVID-19
We want to reassure you that at Cynergy Bank we are 100% focused on the health and well-being of our customers, colleagues and communities. We will use this page to let you know what help and support is available, and to give you updates on our services.
Helping you manage your money
- For our mortgage customers, if you think you may struggle to make your monthly mortgage payments because of COVID-19, we may be able to help with a payment holiday of up to three months.
- Spending limits on contactless cards increased to £45 from 1 April 2020, to help you make more transactions without touching card terminals or cash.
- Please ensure cheques are deposited at our London office by 12pm to be processed that day. Cheques received after 12pm may not be processed until the next working day.
If further support is needed, please get in touch with your Relationship Manager so we can explore how we can help you.
Keeping your money safe
- As a UK Bank we are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
- Our customers have the additional reassurance that eligible deposits with Cynergy Bank are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- Please be extra vigilant at this time. We're aware that fraudsters are using the coronavirus as an opportunity to try to trick people into revealing personal or financial information. Cynergy Bank will never ask you for passwords or passcodes for your account or suggest you move money to a third-party account.