Request a new ID verification email
The link to confirm your identity has expired.
To proceed with your Recovery Loan Scheme (RLS) application we need to confirm your identity.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a new ID verification link.
The new link will expire 48 hours after you receive the email.
Please have the following information at hand.
- One of the photo identification documents:
- A valid passport
- A valid photocard driving licence issued by an EU state
- A national identity card (for the European Economic area or Swiss Nationals only)
You can use an image already stored on your smartphone or computer or take a picture of the document and upload it. You will also be required to take a picture of yourself for face verification of your photo identification document. You can switch to a smartphone during the application to take and upload your picture if your computer does not have a camera.
- One of the following address verification documents:
- A utility bill dated within the last 6 months
- A UK or EU bank statement dated within the last six months.
You can upload a scanned copy, downloaded version or a photograph of your verification document. PO box addresses and mobile phone bills are not acceptable address identification documents.