Giving something back
We believe in ‘Giving something back’ and have put in place initiatives to help make a positive contribution to the environment, and to the communities we operate in.
- Minimise any adverse environmental impact of our operations.
- Invest in programmes and partnerships which bring sustainable improvements to the communities we live and work in.
- Be fair and responsible in our dealings with customers, our partners and other associates.
We are proud to announce that our employees have chosen Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice as our flagship charity for 2021/22.
Noah’s Ark is based in North London and provides support for babies, children and young people with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions. They provide valuable support so that families are able to live life as fully as possible while their child is still alive, and go on to face the future with hope after bereavement.
Helping young children and their families manage the consequences of a life limiting condition so that they are able to live life as fully as possible is an amazing vocation.
We are really excited about the prospect of getting to know Noah’s Ark and supporting them with their work.
To find out more about Noah’s Ark please visit https://www.noahsarkhospice.org.uk/about-us/
Our support for Noah’s Ark is a key a part of how we encourage employee engagement with our local communities. Other initiatives include:
- Schools Artwork Project; where we work with the art departments of local state schools, using our public and office space as a gallery for the talents of their GCSE students
- Helping Hands; providing every employee with paid time off to support charities and those in need
- Give As You Earn; where we match employee donations to charities that are close to their heart
Local schools artwork
We operate a Local Schools Artwork Project near our offices. We encourage the art departments of local state schools to use our public spaces as galleries. Read more about our art exhibitions here. We organise the framing and display of the student works, and invite teachers, parents, carers and students to a reception to celebrate the work. We also provide the schools with financial support for specific initiatives.
Here's a selection of artwork recently on display.